CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Ethan is now 12

Almost a month ago, Ethan turned 12. I could hardly believe that my boy is 12, has received his second and first class merit badges in scouts, is now registered for Junior High, has graduated from primary (I think that excited him the most), and has received the Aaronic priesthood. He is also now doing fast offerings, B.Y.C (Bishop youth counsel), attended his first conference priesthood meeting, as well as various scouting activities. My boy is growing up. I admit I miss the baby/little boy he was but I am so happy to see the wonderful young man he is becoming. I really couldn't ask for a better kid.

2 comments:

Collings Family said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Tracy Collings said...

They grow up so fast. I'm so proud of him. Happy Birthday Ethan!