CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Ben during his program
Last night my "baby" graduated from preschool. This is the end of an era for us, no more babies no more toddlers or preschool. It is bittersweet. I love that Ben is so independent and can do SO much for himself, though I must admit at times I wish he would still let me baby him even for just a couple of minutes. However, even though he will soon make the transition into kindergarten, he still is a momma's boy and I am going to "milk" it for as long as I can! We will still have our evening cuddling and his want of me to be the one who puts him bed each night and the "little" fight of letting daddy put him to bed or even to let dad cuddle him (which I secretly LOVE). So congratulations my little man and here's to the next stage in your life.

3 comments:

Collings Family said...

Wow - they got a REAL cap and gown. What a cutie. Luckily for him he gets to go on to kindergarten, Carter has one more year.

Tracy Collings said...

What a fun post! Congratulations!

Mother of Four said...

Funny, because it actually isn't a real gown. It is actually a mens black long sleeve dress shirt turned backwards and sleeves rolled up. Also they made the caps from poster board.