CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My girls

It is no secret that I have two beautiful girls (yep, I am partial they are mine what do you expect) and they are getting to an age where they don't need or want my help with many things. The latest is my youngest daughter not needing or wanting help fixing her hair. It is kinda a tough one for me. My older girl went through this a few years back and I would look at her hair as she would tromp off to school looking like she just woke up or forgot how to brush her hair. I would just shake my head and send her off to school. She was SO proud over doing her own hair I didn't have the heart to say how I thought it looked. Fast forward 3 years or so, and now my younger one is showing her independence. Makes me a little sad and proud at the same time.

So when both girls asked me last night to try two different no heat curls that they would sleep in and hopefully wake up with curly hair, I jumped at the chance. Did they end up going to bed later than their bedtimes because of it? Yes Was it worth it? Yes.

Tay front view

both girls, back view
When they got up this morning and we let the curls down, they both were very excited and even let me "fix" their hair for school this morning. One happy momma and two happy girls.

After they got up, surprised it still looked this good!

back view

front view

No comments: