CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Absent

So today I got to thinking about my blog here and realized it has be an extremely long time since I have made a post. A lot of things have happened. in the last 8-9 months since I made my last post, some good and some bad but mostly good thankfully. Right now I don't feel like sharing the any of the bad most is still to fresh and just want to not think about it. So on to the good!

This past weekend our oldest son turned 15! Wait?! What?! 15?? Yep, 15! I can hardly believe it myself. He has grown so much in the past year, physically and mentally. I know everyone thinks their kids are the best and or the greatest, but I really do think I am lucky to have such a great young man. He is respectful, loves his mom :), very helpful, has wonderful standards and just an all around great kid. Now of course that isn't saying he doesn't have his moments but all in all he is wonderful and he IS one of my pride and joys.

No comments: