CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ben turns four!

Ben then (2005)
I can hardly believe that my "baby" is four. Where did the time go? Four years ago today, Ben was born. He was born cesarean due to complications (he was breech, and refused to move even though my doctor had tried to turn him). I was only given one hour to come to terms with a cesarean section. My recovery was long and hard, but Ben was perfect. Now four years he is still perfect to me and as sweet as can be. The time has gone to fast and unfortunately it will continue to do so. All of which is a reminder to us all to slow down, take the time to "smell the roses", enjoy the time we have with our kids especially while they are still young enough that they want to spend time with us. Which brings me back to this "Happy Birthday Ben! I love you very much"!

Ben now (2009)

No comments: