CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Already time to think of school?

Today we got one of "those automated" phone calls from the Junior High, to remind parents to make sure they have turned in an updated immunization record for the coming school year, because they will only be sending out schedules to those who have, as well as the up coming events and when the school fees are due. Now, of course I am "one of those" parents who hadn't given them Ethan's updated record, however I could at least say I did go get his booster shots. So, we hurried over to the school, because I knew that by tomorrow I would forget again about turning it in. Starting next Monday the fee schedule will be released, the following week another orientation will be coming up. I still can't decide if I am ready for my oldest to go into junior high and my youngest to be going to kindergarten, but it is coming and coming quick....

No comments: