CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome to Junior High

So, it is no secret that my oldest is heading off to Junior this year (am I really that old that I can have a junior high school student?) and with junior high comes with the fees, no more "free" education. I tried to download the school fees, but for whatever reason I couldn't get it to work correctly, so off to the school I went. The fees were kinda what I was expecting to pay, however I hadn't realized that not only does the school have fees but so dose the district. I found it strange, mainly because it looks like you are paying twice for the same thing. I also hadn't realized that you purchase P.E clothes through the school, which does make a little sense. Fees need to be paid by next week so that we can get Ethans class schedule. Then he has another orientation in the coming weeks and then school will start and we can get the class fees (like art class, etc. that requires a separate fee). Welcome to Junior High....leave your cash, checks or other method of payment at the door...... haahaaa

No comments: