CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

School Halloween Party

For the first time since we have lived here the elementary school has allowed the kids to dress up to celebrate Halloween at school. So being the first time, I decided I would volunteer. Now with three kids in elementary school, I could only choose one. This year I went to help in Taylor's class. It started out really nice, then suddenly the fire alarm went off. This was completely unplanned. So all the kids gathered outside, a head count was taken, then we were let back in to be told that we need to evacuate the building again, because they couldn't figure out why the fire alarm went off and why it wouldn't  reset. So we gathered outside again and did a new head count, after a few minutes they let us back into the building only to tell the teachers to have all the kids gather up their things and send them home for the day (about 5 minutes early by this point), they also said to evaluate the building as quickly as possible. So that ended their Halloween parties.... The kids were a bit upset and explained what crappy Halloween party they all had. I did get three pictures, I think... I'll post them later.

No comments: