CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yep, we are still alive and kicking

I realized today that I haven't blogged in quite awhile. Yes, we are still alive, just our blog had been dead. We have been busy busy busy since school has started. I thought that once it started life would slow down a bit but instead it has been kicked in high gear. With a seventh grader who is adjusting to junior high (starting to look better and hoping it will continue), a fifth grader, a second grader, a kindergartner, dance, scouts, activity days, two part-time style jobs and being on the ward activity committee, at times I feel like I haven't anytime to relax let alone breathe.... So, if you don't hear or see anything from me it is mainly because I am very busy and when I do get a little down time I am just to pooped out. :)

No comments: