CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What March means to me

I can hardly believe it is already March! We are now in the third month of the year and for me that mean my oldest will be an official teenager. Makes me question "Am I old enough to have a teenager?" Answer, "unfortunately yes". Dang it! :) But then I remember there are people my age and younger who have kids older and even have become grandparents somewhat recently, and honestly that make me feel better if not younger than what I am. Another event in March is St. Patrick's Day, now I know it isn't much of a holiday or one of "big celebrations" but we always have a mischievous leprechaun who comes and makes a big mess, but with the mess he leaves some "gold" for the kids. Wonder what he has in store this year for us and if the kids trap they set out will finally catch the rascally leprechaun.... And finally the best part of the month SPRING!!! How can I stress enough how much I am more than ready for spring? Green grass, flowers starting to bloom, the trees starting to bud there leaves, warm days with cool nights and the best part? The kids will play OUTSIDE more and get those wiggles out! I absolutely love Spring and all it represents and brings, and for me it signifies new beginnings! Definitely my favorite time of the year.

No comments: