CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

Ben's first tooth lost


Ben lost his first tooth yesterday. It took me by complete surprise. He came home from school and said. Mommy I haven't lost a tooth yet, but I think I have one that is a little loose that I found today. Well, being this was the first time he has mentioned a tooth being loose, I though I would check it later because most likely it will take a few days to a few weeks before it actually came out. So, I preceded to make lunch and as he was eating his PB&J out popped that rascally tooth. He was SO excited!!!! All he could talk about the rest of the day was how it came out and how the tooth fairy was going to come. The funniest thing is, this morning he had forgotten all about it and I to remind him to look under his pillow for his "treasure". He received two dollars from the tooth fairy, since it was his first tooth and all. Ahhh! I have one excited little big boy.

No comments: