CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School and Dance


The first day of school finally rolled around. I think I was just as happy or maybe even more so than the kids. I love school! I love kids in school! I was happy that my kids were looking forward to this day. Unfortunately, the first day was an early out day and within an hour of them being home I was wishing to send them back! Taylor's real first day will be Tuesday since she is starting Kindergarten. Yesterday she only had to go 40 minutes and today she went for her testing. Also, with the start of school means that dance has started up again too. Taylor started last night. She loves her class. She may have been more excited for dance than school. Katie will be starting dance on Thursday night. She is really looking forward to it. They will be having a Christmas show December 13 and 15 (more to come later on those).


Katie


Ethan

Taylor

at Dance

1 comment:

Tracy Collings said...

I love the classroom pictures! My kids would die if I tried to step foot in their classroom on the first day of school. Your kids look great!
Tracy