CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

New hairdo's

So, with everyone better again, (yes thankfully Ben is all better and it only took 3 days) it was time to get haircuts for the kids. They start school on Monday. HURRAH! I don't sound excited do I? I admit it will be strange and I will miss them, but it is so time for them to go back. Taylor is starting Kindergarten and that will be strange for me but she is SO excited. Ethan is going into fifth grade and we found out tonight that one of the biggest bullies he dealt with last year has change school! RELIEF! Katie will be in third grade and will be pulled out a couple of times a week during class to attend SEM. She is super smart and gets bored easy, so this will hopefully will be a good challenge for her. Any way here are a few pictures of their new haircuts:



Taylor before



Taylor after



Katie wanted banges



Ethan



Cute kids

Thanks Kelley for the nice haircuts!

3 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

Your kids are so cute! I love back to school!
Tracy

Victoria said...

So cute! That was a drastic haircut from long to short. She looks adorable. My Brinlee did that too; long to short. My kids went back yesterday, yay for back to school!!

Collings Family said...

Cute haircuts, my kids got them too and Chloe was excited to get bangs. I have been PRAYING for this day to come but I've gotta admit I'm a little emotional now that it's here. I'm sure that won't last long.