CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dance Class


So after a long weekend with John being sick, and Taylor having a birthday party with her friends (was fun, noisy and I'm glad its over), this week has continued to be busy. On Monday was costume check/observation at Taylor's dance class. They were so cute! Taylor just absolutely loves dance. I wish we could just do something about the time class is (7:30p-8:30p). Why do 5-6 year old have to have class so late? Shouldn't the older girls classes be later than the younger ones? Especially since most of these kids are usually in bed by 8:00p on regular days. I know I am complaining, its not like I can't pull her out, but she loves it so much that sometimes I need to vent especially when Tuesday mornings can be bad with getting up for school. On a happier note, the date and time for the dance show has been given. So, if anyone is interested in coming, please e-mail and I will reply with all the info. FYI: these shows are free of charge and last about 1 1/2 hours.

No comments: