CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday! Taylor


Today is Taylor's 6th birthday! I can hardly believe it. Where did the time go? Its so amazing to look back and see how fast everything has come and gone. Today I went to Taylor's Kindergarten class to tell about Taylor, pass out messy cookies (sorry!), and have Taylor show her poster of pictures. She was very shy and quiet while being in front of her class.

So, even though her birthday is today, we went out last night to dinner to celebrate (Katie has dance tonight), and I had forgotten my camera (drats). She choose to go to Golden Coral and by the time we left we couldn't decide if the kids ate the food or the food tried to eat them. Very funny. On Saturday, Taylor will have her little friend party, and as for family (grandma and such) we decided to celebrate it with Thanksgiving along with my Mom's and Jordan's birthday. Happy birthday Taylor! We love you Princess Coconut (she named herself that a couple of years ago)!

2 comments:

Keegan Chaos said...

Happy Happy Birhtday to you Taylor! I happened to see a super cute picture of two angels on the picture poster, I wonder who that other angel could be. . . ? We'll see you (weather permitting) on Saturday :)

Victoria said...

I know, where does the time go? Sounds like there are a lot of b-days in our families in November.