CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Katie Dance Class

So, going along with my busy week, last night was Katie's dance class. She is doing real good and seems to be enjoying it a lot more than what she was at the beginning of the "term". She too has a late dance class and even though I still don't completely like having dance so late it isn't as bad as when the littler ones have it. Her performance will be December 15 at 5:30p and 7:30p. If anyone would like to attend (it's free) let me know by e-mail and I will send back all of the necessary information.

2 comments:

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, she's really good! What a cute dance!

Sarah said...

Hey cute blog! Your kids are darling- I especially love the dancing pics! It really makes me want a girl...