CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

HSM3!

High School Musical 3 opens in 23 days and counting if you are Katie and Taylor. My girls just love those movies, and after seeing (or hearing them when I'm lucky to get away) the first two over a zillion times, of course they are doing a count down to the third movie. Katie keeps begging me to take her opening weekend. She has it all worked out in her mind that we will go, invite a friend or two (ahhh whatever...), go to dinner if we go opening night or go to lunch if we go Saturday then off to the movie. To say she is excited for it would be an understatement. Now more than likely we will take them at some point, but opening weekend? Only if I am insane!

3 comments:

Keegan Chaos said...

I now remember why I am sooo greatful that my girls just don't care about things like High School Musical! Josie and her books are expensive enough, at least I can buy the book and it can be read over and over and over. Movie's you just get to see once. Until you have to buy the DVD, or rent the DVD again and again and again. Okay, so enjoy the movie when ever you get around to taking them, like when it hits the dollar theater! :)

Collings Family said...

My kids love HSM as well! Last summer when the second movie came out we had a big party for the premier. And I've gotta admit that I like em too.

Victoria said...

I so LOVE those movies, probably more than my kids do. I'm super excited to see the movie with my kids too. A premiere party sounds fun. !!!