CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dance Show #1

Last night was Taylor's dance show. We had to be there at 9am for practice. Who put the request of snow? Well according to the Dance Director it was her. Thanks Miss Lisa!

I spent most of the day at the school for practice between Taylor and Katie! Then back again in the evening for Taylor's show. Luckily my Mom and Dad helped out and had my other kids and brought them to us for the second show. That helped TONS!

This year her class was little dolls and danced to Are My Ears on Straight. They all did so well! I even got choked up while watching (typical, of me though). No flash photography was allowed, but I still think we got some good pictures! (Taylor is in the middle)
With all the snow, we had thought our drive home would have taken forever and be horrible. Luckily, it wasn't to bad. One we got out of Salt Lake and headed north it wasn't bad at all!

So Taylor is finished until January with dance where they will begin to work on their spring show, dancing to the Bunny Hop. So cute!

Tomorrow, dance program #2 (Katie program). Please pray for decent weather!

No comments: