CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Pictures



So, on Sunday we finally made the time to go out and get family pictures done so we can send out Christmas cards this year (there we no cards last year). We went to a park near our home and along with many other families (I was surprised to see so many people out doing the same thing), got our pictures done. It only took an hour and we walked away with some pretty good pictures, if I do say so myself. I love having a camera with a remote to enable us to get all of us together, without having to pay someone. To keep Ben looking at the camera we had one of his tiny stuffed dogs and placed it on top of the camera. Ben thought it was funny especially when the flash would suddenly decide to pop up and his dog would go flying. I am so happy to get these checked off my "To Do" list! Now I just need to get them sent out. Addresses anyone?

1 comment:

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, great job on the pictures. Don't you love digital cameras??