CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

The theme is pink and black


I can't believe that Christmas is already over, by almost a week! Wow! Time passes quickly when you are having fun with family. The kids were of course spoiled, but not rotten. In 9 days my baby boy will be turning 4! Once again where does the time go?

It has been unbelievably cold! Our street has been pure ice for about a week now. I know we need the snow, but do we need this much all at once and the freezing temps? I think I will hibernate until spring. Okay that is definately wishful thinking on my part!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Your kids look SO cute. I can't believe Christmas was almost a week ago either. I'm wishing for spring like weather asap!

Collings Family said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas. I can't believe your baby is four either! Thanks for the info on migraines - it actually made me feel a lot better. Chloe's meds are still not working. Did you find anything that helped Ethan? Have a great New Year's.

Mother of Four said...

No we never found a sure fire treatment for the migrains. Unfortunately its something we have had to live with. There just doesn't seem like there is much that can be done when they are kids. Sometimes I just give Ethan Ibprophen then 30 or so minutes later we give tylenol, since they are two different medicines that work simular but with different ingredients.