CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

24th of July

With Ethan, finally feeling better (yea!'bout time!), we headed to my parents yesterday for lunch to celebrate my Dads birthday and also the 24th of July (a day set to honor our pioneer heritage) with my brothers and sisters. We meet around 1:00 pm, ate lunch and hung around catching up with everyone. It was very relaxing, especially for the Men....


So I caught Jim napping...

Rick Napping...

John napping...

And my dad napping!

So, I know you are all just so jealous about what a lively group we are! So I went on a quest to see who else could be sleeping....


I then found Ciahlee catching up on a few zzz's


then I found Lauryn, Taylor and Katie pretending to sleep.


I told you, we are just so lively! We are available for your next family gathering! HAHAHA! I did find a few people awake and alert (mostly the women folk, who preferred not to be pictured..)....


Tyler goofing off

and Drew playing cell phone games.

The other kids I believe were running around and playing with the kitty, Mike and Robin had went for a walk. Cathy, Terry and kids had to leave early (Cathy still does daycare and those who ever has done daycare you rarely have a day off).

So seeing that we were at my parents, I got to see Taylor's black eye. She told me she hit it on the car door. And she admits the car won!

Ouch! It Looks like that hurt! Grandma says she never cried though.

So after staying awhile at my parents we went to visit the Keegans. Declan and Ben are so cute together!

So that was basically our day. It was nice and relaxing. Today, though we are back to the 'ole grindstone.

1 comment:

Keegan Chaos said...

Sounds like you had way too much fun on the 24th! I can't believe you spent time with the Keegan family ;) I can't believe how much Ben and Declan look alike! Josie and I had to do a double take to figure out which one was the D-man!