CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

When will the sickness ever end?

Ethan still has a fever. He has had this since Friday. I'm done to say the least. As soon as We think he is feeling better, suddenly his fever spikes back up to 103.5. The poor kid is getting restless, which is a good sign I suppose since he wants to get up and do things. He still isn't eating and that is starting to get to me a bit. On a brighter side, Taylor, who has been staying at my parents since Saturday, hasn't gotten sick. However, I did hear she gave herself a black eye. Apparently she got in an argument with a door. Poor kid! Haven't seen it but I hear its quite colorful!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

It's so horrible to have sick kids. I hope they get better soon so the misery will end:)

Tracy Collings said...

This too shall pass, I'm so sorry. I hope you're all well soon.
Tracy