CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Lagoon bounce back

So, with John working SO much lately we hadn't had the time to go to Lagoon again to do our "bounce back" until Sunday Aug.23. We went from opening to close (10a-6p), which was about perfect and it only rained a little bit on us for the first few minutes we were there. Then it was great weather until a half hour before closing and the rain came back. The kids were so excited and rode practically every ride in the place. I sent John and Ethan off to the Wicked, which I had NO interest in going on. Ethan LOVED it to say the least and I think John thought it was pretty good as well. He, John, kept hounding me to try it. Said I would really like it, blah, blah, blah. So like an idiot I got talked in to it. To say I hated it is an understatement (I know most would disagree with my previous statement, especially Ethan). I absolutely hate the feeling of weightlessness, let alone being jerked all over the place. Well, it pulled something in my neck so the remainder of the day I suffered from a major headache that no medicine helped (this was all in the first 45 minutes of arriving mind you). For the rest of the day I tried to take it easy, the best that I could at an amusement park. I tried to focus mostly on Ben and took him to kiddie land where he could ride the rides without anyone else and I took lots of pictures. That was a nice rest for my neck and head. So trying not to be a complete party pooper, I did go on Rattle Snake Rapids with the entire family. Admittedly, I thought that ride was fun, even being in pain, but I couldn't do it a second time with my head pounding. Otherwise I believe I made John do EVERY ride with the kids. Kinda served him right, right?:)


Now Ben keeps asking, everyday mind you, when are we going back to Lagoon.

No comments: