CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

PARKER FAMILY REUNION 2009

I am a bit behind, so please excuse me if I have multiple blogs today. First I will start off with the Parker family reunion almost two weeks ago. As usual the reunion was held at a park, which is great so the little kids have a play ground to play on. This year the reunion was at Riverton City park. It is always on a Sunday and we always have dinner together with some pot luck items. Usually we bring our own dinner with "something" to share. This year, however the meal was taken care of (which I liked better in some ways, I really don't have much imagination for picnics), and we also had a variety of salads and deserts. We had a BINGO game with prizes for adults and prizes for the kids (school supplies). We also had a raffle for a homemade quilt and a silent auction for Grandma Lottie Parkers nativity set she made years ago. The turn out was great, and it was nice seeing everyone and catching up. I only took a few picture (so not like me).





No comments: