CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Well, It has been a few months since I have posted anything. The reason being, is not much has been going on. School doesn't start until August 24th. I am personally looking forward to it, so the kids have more to do. I am not looking forward to the homework and all the other problems that go hand in hand with school. Enough of that for now.
This past weekend, we celebrated my mother-in-laws 60th birthday. It was nice. Anna, Johns littlest sister brought over her face painting make-up and painted the kids faces. My kids loved it. They actually got very upset when we got home and I told them we had to wash it off. I had to promise that they can have her do it again. Anyway, she is planning on doing this for a part-time second job, so if anyone is looking for a great face painter, let me know and I can give you Anna's number.


This was taken after we got home. For more pictures check out my album on facebook.

No comments: