CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lagoon

Yesterday we treated the kids to their first ever trip to Lagoon (I know, I know,I am a slacker and most people have a hard time believing my kids hadn't ever been even though I live 15 minutes away, we have found better things to spend our money on). I had been promising Ethan for a couple of years that I would take them, and it was time to keep that promise. I told him, "come Hell or high water we were going August 8th". It was almost Hell. John ended up having to work, Ethan had scout camp the night before in Fairfield, Taylor was invited to a friend birthday party, and to top it all off Ben came down with a fever Friday. So, after everyone was home and "drugging" up Ben with Tylenol we spent the last half of the day at Lagoon. That proved to be long enough for Ben anyway. The kids had a blast and are excitedly planning our bounce back day.

Cliffhanger
Musik Express
Carousel

Carousel
Ethan
Katie
Ben LOVES cotton candy
Train ride

John
Taylor
goofy Ben, showing us his "moves"

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Good for you! Because we were living in Idaho we always went once a year to Lagoon so now its tradition. Our kids look forward to it once a year and bounce back helps. After two times in just two weeks they seem to have had enough for the year! Enjoy your bounce back!!

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, NEVER?? It looks like you guys had a great time.