CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

BIKER BABE or WHAT?



Biker babe or what? If the answer is or what I don't want to know. Today I had the opportunity to be my Dads passenger on his motorcycle, and go up to Peach Days in Brigham City.

Here we are right before we left, about 7:20 am


We left around 7:30-ish this morning from my parents house in Sandy (Mom followed in the Mustang), and we met up with a few other motorcyclist, then headed our way to Brigham City. The ride was nice and cool at 5o degrees, however by the time we reached Brigham City I was cold! I thought I was bundled up quite nicely.The cool air on my face felt nice during the ride though. Once in Brigham City, we need to register the motorcycle and the Mustang for the car/motorcycle show. The line seemed to go on forever, yet in the mean time I was able to warm up. Then off to the park to line up the motorcycle and Mustang. By now it was in the mid-fifties and felt great. When we had everything all squared away at the park we went to look at the other cars that were there. There were some PRETTY nice cars up there (see below for more pictures)! So, being that it was Peach Days, we had to have some fresh peach pie. OOOhhh!! Can you say yummy? I absolutely love peaches and that pie was to die for! I am already wishing for a little more! We made it back just before 4pm and what fun I had. It was so great to be able to share the ride with my Dad and be able to enjoy Peach Days with my Mom and Dad without my kids, or even worrying about what they were doing. It was a much needed and welcome break, and fun to boot!



2 comments:

Keegan Chaos said...

Biker Babe! Sounds like you had some fun away from the kids. We all need days like that!

Tracy Collings said...

Sounds like a really nice day! I think the Biker thing looks really good on you!
Tracy