CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Can one LOVE their garage?

I posed the question: Can one love their garage?, because I think I might actually love mine. Silly I know, but here's the story. As you may be aware of I was lucky to be "away" from it all this last Saturday. While I was gone, John got the itching to clean out our garage. To say that it was messy is an understatement of a lifetime. We had stuff that we had been neglecting to take to the DI for ages, let alone every ones bikes and scooters and such, as well as pegboard John got probably a year ago from his brother, we hardly had the space for our van, you get the idea! John pulled everything out and cleaned it. He swept the floors, hung up pegboard, and filled the van to the top with things to take to the DI and even took the stuff there. What cause this sudden "I should really clean this out"? Who knows! But I love it! Everything has a place and even space for the van. No more hitting the door of the van on the side of the garage! Now, if only I could get the basement cleaned out.......

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I think we needed a picture of that! I LOVE when our garage is cleaned out. It just feels so nice. Selling a house sure makes you keep a garage clean.

Tracy Collings said...

Wow, that was nice of him! It's always nice to purge the clutter!
Tracy

Tracy Collings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.