CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Picture day

This evening we took the kids to a nature reserve type park to take some much over due pictures of the kids. I am usually really good at getting their pictures done every year around their birthdays. This year I really slacked off. Ben's birthday was in January and Ethan's was in March. I did do good for Katie since she was getting baptised. Taylor hasn't had her birthday yet so, I was still good on her. While taking individual picture we also did a few group pictures with the kids. In all I took over 100 pictures! Thank goodness for digital cameras! It was really nice. I think I may already have my Christmas card picture in there somewhere!

2 comments:

Collings Family said...

That is such a good one, I love Katie's dress! That reminds me that we need to do pictures as well. The last family ones we had done, Carter wasn't even walking yet.

Keegan Chaos said...

That's cute of the kids. I need to do family (with Brian) pictures soooo bad. Last time we tried it was HELL, that is why we didn't take any pictures! :}